Sunday, June 20, 2010

New Beginnings!!

I am attempting something new. For this week, I am going to try to be a vegetarian and if everything goes well, I may possibly be one for awhile! It seems like I have been getting very sick lately from pork and beef and I'm just very sick of it! I did a catering job with my husband and mother-in-law and I, being the glutton and stressed person that I am, had a HEAPING pile of pulled pork all throughout the day! By the time I got home, I was coughing and dry heaving so much that I threw up. This wasn't the first time this has happened before too. Its happened SEVERAL times and I'm extremely sick of being sick! This has got to end! I start tomorrow! I have got to get slimmed down for Miami and my cruise in August, which I am EXTREMELY excited for!!!!! My friends, THE DOWNINGS have enlightened me and I MUST do this for atleast one week! I can do it! I have faith in myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment