Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Love and Money


I really thought this was going to be my husband's break. Sure, he wants to be a firefighter, and yeah, that's what he's going to school for, but does that mean that he shouldn't be given the chance to have a different job in a different field that would also help him further his career in firefighting? I'm so freaked out about money now!

I called my student loan company and they told me I wouldn't be put on financial aid probation and I wouldn't have to pay back any of the money if I was enrolled in a new school by next semester. Then, I called Pitt State today and they told me I would more than likely have to pay them. AND....I can't receive any financial aid until I got all of that paid

I just feel like crawling into bed and never getting out of it again!

Why does money have to be such a prized posession these days?! My dad is hardly getting any business anymore which means, I am usually only working there, at most, 5 hours a day and only 3 days a week.....

...................BUT!

Although we are having some financial problems right now, I know that we are truly blessed. Things could be alot worse. As long as we are still in love, which we are, and have our health....Love and God will see us through anything and everything!

No comments:

Post a Comment